Build a culture of integrity in your financial organization.
Finance professionals are charged to lead with the highest ethical standards. You’re well aware of the risks, including criminal and financial penalties, a damaged reputation, and loss of the public’s trust. You’re familiar with industry regulations and with your company’s compliance program. Yet, good people continue to make bad decisions. Ethical leadership requires more than simply being a good person and knowing the rules.
Go beyond compliance to learn how to build a culture of integrity. Prepare for key ethical dilemmas and develop the ability to make good ethical decisions with the Ethical Leadership for Finance Professionals Online Business Certificate.
Delivered in collaboration with Old National Bank.
Online Certificate in Ethical Leadership
Format: 100% Online business certificate comprising four courses. Each course is three weeks for certificate completion in 12 weeks.
Estimated Time Commitment: Three to four hours per week
Flexible Pricing: All four courses taken together cost $3,200.
New benefits for Kelley alumni!
Participants who earn the certificate will:
- Build understanding of the risk-related imperative and often-overlooked strategic value of getting beyond ethics and compliance to a culture of integrity.
- Evaluate their decision-making and the decision-making of their teams, observing how ethical decisions are made and how they translate into ethical behavior.
- Obtain a sense of key issues confronting the particular industry from both legal and ethical standpoints.
- Understand the impact of ethical conduct that ranges far beyond check-the-box kinds of compliance-driven objectives.
- Understand the crucial paradox of sincerity: that the biggest payoff for ethical conduct occurs when the pursuit of ethics is done for its own good.
- Become familiar with ethics material and comfortable raising ethical issues in the workplace.
Integrated Online Curriculum in Ethical Leadership for Finance Professionals
The Kelley School of Business is nationally recognized for its innovative online programs. This course is led by a full-time faculty member from the No.1–ranked Kelley Direct Online MBA Program (U.S. News & World Report, 2020).
This 12-week certificate offers a training model designed so that materials relevant to a particular industry are emphasized. The online, asynchronous training model is divided into four three-week modules. Participants must complete all four modules, including reflection assignments and short essays, to earn the certificate.
Each week will feature a discussion forum and commentary from the professor. Participants choose whether they want to do group or individual work. Participants can also choose to work directly with the professor in the final module.