Learn the business side of life sciences.
In conjunction with the Center for the Business of Life Sciences, this graduate-level program allows working professionals to:
- Increase your company’s net worth by learning the business side of life sciences from an elite, top-ranked business school.
- Expand your career options and increase your growth potential within your company.
- Fit executive business education into your schedule conveniently and cost-effectively.
To qualify for the ECBLS program, students must:
- Hold at least a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree from an accredited four-year institution
- Have at least four years of work experience
- Be comfortable working with numbers and financial concepts
- Show the potential for broader management responsibility
Individuals applying on their own behalf will need to confirm that they meet the criteria and provide suitable references during an interview with Executive Education staff following application to the program.
Companies who sponsor employees must confirm that the individual meets these criteria in a formal endorsement accompanying application to the program.
The program costs $16,000 plus the cost of books and course materials (approximately $500) and lodging and travel for the two in-residence periods. Applications received by June 30 will qualify for a $1,000 early application tuition reduction.
There are several payment options:
- $16,000 paid before the start of the first course.
- $8,500 paid before the start of the first course, and an additional $8,000 before the start of the third course.
- $3,500 paid before the start of the first course and no later than 30 days after the start of each subsequent course if the ECBLS qualifies under a student’s company tuition reimbursement plan.