Learn to become an effective leader who makes change happen with an online certificate.
The Leadership and Change Online Certificate program addresses hot-button business issues identified by CEOs around the world. These issues include the development of people and organizations and the need to remain competitive and relevant. Course topics cover attracting and keeping top talent, creating new business models and disruptive tech, building agile and adaptive organizations, focusing on culture and innovation, and improving employee engagement.
Online Certificate in Leadership and Change
Format: Online leadership certificate comprising four courses. Each course begins the first full week of the month and runs for three consecutive weeks. Attend all four courses to earn the certificate or register for individual courses.
Estimated Time Commitment: Three to four hours per week
Flexible Pricing: All four courses taken together cost $3,200. Taken separately, each three-week course costs $895. Those registering for the entire certificate save $380.
10% off – Organizations registering 3 to 5 people for the same program
20% off – Organizations registering 6+ people for the same program
20% off – Nonprofit organizations
20% off – IU alumni
30% off – IU Alumni Association members
Discounts are also available for IU staff. Contact us for these codes.
Fall: September 7 – December 18, 2020
When you earn this leadership certificate you will:
- Increase your capacity to lead yourself and others
- Gain insights into yourself and your leadership style that will help you become a better leader
- Learn tools, techniques, and approaches that can make change happen within your organization
- Understand key interpersonal skills, such as influence and negotiation
- Learn to recognize and value differences as the best way to solve complex problems
This 12-week online program is delivered by the Kelley School’s award-winning faculty. With diverse business leadership experience including international business, executive development, and entrepreneurship, your instructors are published authors, professional speakers, seminar designers, and accomplished business leaders. This certificate requires three to four hours of work per week, approximately half of which consists of a live synchronous session. Faculty designed the program with real-world leadership in mind by providing opportunities to work with virtual teams to develop solutions for concrete issues.
- Defining leadership
- Valuing approaches to change
- Delegation and empowerment
- Generate support from others at all organizational levels
- Generate support from partners outside the company
- Hone your individual persuasive style
- Learn to effectively lead and execute timely change
- Explore approaches for lasting change in relation to your own current
- Explore the use of design thinking as the center of business strategy
- Create an action plan to apply your learning
- Participate in self-assessment, case discussions, and small group activities