Learn to become an effective leader who makes change happen with an online certificate.
The Leadership and Change Online Certificate program addresses hot-button business issues identified by CEOs around the world. These issues include the development of people and organizations and the need to remain competitive and relevant. Course topics cover attracting and keeping top talent, creating new business models and disruptive tech, building agile and adaptive organizations, focusing on culture and innovation, and improving employee engagement.
Online Certificate in Leadership and Change
Format: Online leadership certificate comprising four courses. Each course begins the first full week of the month and runs for three consecutive weeks. Attend all four courses to earn the certificate or register for individual courses.
Estimated Time Commitment: Three to four hours per week
Flexible Pricing: All four courses taken together cost $3,200. Taken separately, each three-week course costs $895. Those registering for the entire certificate save $380.
Flexible Payment Options: Please take advantage of special discount offers listed below.
We now accept PayPal! Students who qualify for PayPal Credit can take advantage of interest-free offers that enable you to spread payments over several months. If you need an individual payment plan, please don’t hesitate to ask us.
Registering early? We can bill you 2 weeks before class starts. Select ‘Bill Me Before Class Starts’ as a payment option when you checkout.
Is your employer paying for the course? Select ‘Send My Employer an Invoice’ as the payment option to reserve your spot in class and put the employer’s info into the billing address details and we can invoice them directly.
SAVE – 30% discount for certificate and individual online courses. Use code SAVE30 at check out.
35% off – IU faculty, staff, and alumni
50% off – Kelley School of Business alumni
Discounts are also available for Kelley School of Business staff and faculty. Contact Trudi at email@example.com or complete the form for promotional codes.
Spring: March 1 – June 24, 2021
New benefits for Kelley alumni!
When you earn this leadership certificate you will:
- Increase your capacity to lead yourself and others
- Gain insights into yourself and your leadership style that will help you become a better leader
- Learn tools, techniques, and approaches that can make change happen within your organization
- Understand key interpersonal skills, such as influence and negotiation
- Learn to recognize and value differences as the best way to solve complex problems
This 12-week online program is delivered by the Kelley School’s award-winning faculty. With diverse business leadership experience including international business, executive development, and entrepreneurship, your instructors are published authors, professional speakers, seminar designers, and accomplished business leaders. This certificate requires three to four hours of work per week, approximately half of which consists of a live synchronous session. Faculty designed the program with real-world leadership in mind by providing opportunities to work with virtual teams to develop solutions for concrete issues.
- Defining leadership
- Valuing approaches to change
- Delegation and empowerment
- Generate support from others at all organizational levels
- Generate support from partners outside the company
- Hone your individual persuasive style
- Learn to effectively lead and execute timely change
- Explore approaches for lasting change in relation to your own current
- Explore the use of design thinking as the center of business strategy
- Create an action plan to apply your learning
- Participate in self-assessment, case discussions, and small group activities