Learn to develop effective marketing strategy with an online certificate.
The Marketing Strategy Online Certificate program will help managers with marketing responsibilities and those who interface with marketing operations understand marketing strategy, value-based pricing, new product and service introduction, and how to effectively communicate their company’s story. Marketing is the oxygen of a company, and great customer-centric marketing produces profit, enabling your company to innovate and change as markets and competitors evolve.
Online Certificate in Marketing Strategy
Format: Online marketing certificate comprising four courses. Each course begins the first full week of the month and runs for three consecutive weeks. Attend all four courses to earn the certificate or register for individual courses.
Estimated Time Commitment: Three to four hours per week
Flexible Pricing: All four courses taken together cost $3,200. Taken separately, each three-week course costs $895. Those registering for the entire certificate save $380.
NEW – 35% discount for certificate and individual online courses. Use code SAVE35 at checkout.
50% off – Kelley School of Business alumni
Discounts are also available for IU staff. Contact Trudi at email@example.com or complete the form for promotional codes.
Spring: Courses run January – May 2021
New benefits for Kelley alumni!
People who earn the marketing certificate online will:
- Be able to identify the essential elements of great marketing and gain proficiency in manipulating them to mold customers perceptions and grow business
- Use practical marketing concepts and tools to build customer trial and repeat purchase
- Construct a solid marketing strategy that is customer-centric and sales and profit-focused
The Kelley School of Business is nationally recognized for its innovative online programs. This 12-week program is delivered by award-winning faculty members with real-world experience.
This certificate will require three to four hours of work per week, half of which will consist of a live synchronous session. The program is designed to have maximum career impact and encourages engagement with your peers and the instructor. Coursework is also designed to help you set and achieve personal goals with individual work.
The curriculum is divided into four three-week courses. Each course begins the first full week of the month and runs for three consecutive weeks. Register for all four courses at once to earn your certificate or take individual courses as your schedule allows.
- It all begins with the customer. The benefits of making the customer the center of your world and how to do it!
- Develop great value for your customers. Strive to meet and anticipate customer desires though it will be painful at times.
- Communicate the value. It is hard to enjoy sales if customers don’t know about your solutions or have a reason to buy.
- The New Solutions Development Process: Describe methods for evaluating potential new products and services, including innovation, to increase success.
- Evaluate new solutions to select the sure winners.
- Gain practical direction for building successful go-to-market strategies and for launching new solutions.
- Understand the building blocks of world-class pricing (they don’t include cost-plus pricing).
- Do you want to have price drive sales? Build a profit? Achieve something else? Set prices to meet your goals.
- Learn how to realize higher prices even in highly competitive markets as well as strategies to avoid reducing prices.
- Build and implement a value proposition or “why buy” statement.
- Gain insight into creating a great brand.
- Learn how to reach customers, using social media and traditional media to carry the “why buy us” story.