Career success is a process. The certificate programs offered by the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University are designed for busy working professionals who want to build career momentum. “The day you stop learning is the day your career begins to die,” writes Chrissy Scivicque in Eat Your Career.
At the Kelley School, online courses offer effective opportunities to gain new skills to expand your career. Affordable and flexible, online business certificate programs empower you to become a better leader and adapt to a rapidly changing workplace. Earning a business certificate from the Kelley School is a sound investment that will empower you to accelerate your career trajectory.
Complete Your Certificate Program Online
An article in U.S. News highlights the chief advantages of online learning for adults, including:
- Flexibility: You’ve got a job to do and a family to feed. Online flexibility means you can pace your progress while you meet other important responsibilities.
- Learn new skills: Develop skills employers need with an understanding of today’s business challenges.
- Relevance, practice, and applicability: Take your newly acquired skills into work the next day. You’ll gain tools you can immediately apply to your current job.
- Networking opportunities: Kelley’s online delivery model encourages interaction amongst faculty and participants, creating a unique and valuable global network of peers, faculty, mentors, new friends, and potential colleagues.
The Kelley School pioneered online business learning in the 1990s. With over 20 years of experience offering its top-rated courses online, the Kelley School is consistently recognized as a leader of online business education. Rather than remote learning necessitated by the recent COVID-19 health crisis, the educational model at Kelley is a thoughtful and sustained undertaking in the art and best practices of online executive education. Online courses at the Kelley School follow in a long-established tradition of excellence in classroom instruction.
All certificate programs are taught by award-winning Kelley School faculty. Instructors are recognized experts and leaders in their respective fields with real-world experience.
Add to all this the excellent return on investment afforded by each one of Kelley School’s executive education business certificate programs and you’ve got one of the most cost-effective, flexible, and impactful educational options to enhance and advance your career.
Make Career Connections
Online business certificate courses are a hybrid of “live” online classes and asynchronous learning activities, including discussion forums, readings, videos, simulations, and small team assignments. Both live and asynchronous learning encourages interaction with your classmates and engagement with your instructor. As an online student you’ll have the consistency of regularly scheduled live sessions, virtual content available when you have time to access it, benefits of live connections, and the flexibility to access other asynchronous activities as your schedule permits.
Advance your leadership potential with these innovative certificate programs at the Kelley School:
- Women in Leadership: An intensive one-week immersion designed to help navigate the unique challenges faced by female leaders.
- Business Essentials: Learn the fundamental skills of business analytics, finance, operations, marketing, and supply chain.
- Project Management: One of the most sought-after skills by employers, learn the theory and application of modern project management.
- Marketing Strategy: Marketing for non-marketers.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification: Prepare for leadership roles within the operations area, build process improvement skills.
The list of courses expands from there, with certificate programs designed to help you adapt to changing trends, acquire relevant skills, and gain industry insight:
- Leadership and Change: Learn to lead your organization through new business models and the need to adapt.
- Succeeding in Virtual Teams and Work: Gain the skills needed to effectively manage virtual teams and empower creative work process.
- Total Integrity Management: Ethics & the Pharmaceutical Industry: Develop an understanding of ethical issues and decision-making in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Total Integrity Management: Leadership for Finance Professionals: Explore ethical issues unique to the financial industry and discover best practices.
Why should you complete a business certificate online at Kelley School? You’ll build career momentum by focusing on what you need. Whether you’re looking to become a better leader or gain skills to meet today’s business challenges, keep learning with online executive education certificates from the Kelley School of Business.