Boost your leadership potential with industry recognized credentials. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification is an opportunity for you to achieve advanced skills to become a process and operations leader.
The Lean Six Sigma methodology is a cutting-edge framework for operational process improvement and organizational culture change. For a quarter century, it has been the gold standard for business process optimization.
Lean Six Sigma in a Nutshell
Discover what drives the Lean Six Sigma process. At the core is the Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) model. Understanding how to utilize the DMAIC model enhances your ability to identify problems, benchmark and analyze viable solutions, implement process changes, and manage outcomes.
Lean Six Sigma is an indispensable tool for uncovering and correcting flaws, inefficiencies, and choke points in business. Achieving Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification equips you to become an asset to organizations throughout your career.
With certification you will:
- Understand how to apply the Lean Six Sigma framework in your current role. You’ll gain tools and concepts to use in any business process environment.
- Add leadership value to your organization. With a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification, you will help your business increase efficiency and reduce costs.
- Prepare to advance to leadership positions. Certification opens doors to leadership opportunities that make an impact. .
- Gain a deeper understanding of the Lean Six Sigma philosophy. Earning green belt certification immerses you in the Lean Six Sigma philosophy, opening up new ways of thinking about improving the systems and processes all around us.
- Create change in your organization. Certification allows you to position yourself as a change agent leading the effort to continuously improve your organization.
Expand Your Career Options with Lean Six Sigma
Green Belt certification opens a field of opportunity leading to jobs and companies across all industries seeking qualified Lean Six Sigma practitioners.
Any industry relying on complex processes to solve complicated problems will benefit from leaders equipped with Lean Six Sigma certification including:
- Software and tech
- Transportation and shipping
Typical roles for Green Belt–certified professionals include:
- Business process analyst/consultant
- Process engineer
- Project manager
- Operations manager
- Intelligence analyst
- Software developer
- Quality assurance engineer
The combination of opportunities for higher pay, more career options, and the ability to apply advanced skills to solve tough challenges are compelling reasons to earn Lean Six Sigma certification.
Ready to learn how?
How to Become Six Sigma–Certified
Get Lean Six Sigma Green Belt–certified through the Kelley School of Business. Designed for both up-and-coming managers and established business leaders, the program prepares participants to take—and pass— their certification exam.
Kelley is consistently rated among the top business schools in the country and is dedicated to superior executive education. The program curriculum is wholly aligned with the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Green Belt Body of Knowledge. Through our partnership with MoreSteam©, a world leader in online Six Sigma and process improvement training, it also offers the only online courseware that has been reviewed and approved by ASQ.
With certification comes the opportunity for career advancement, leadership roles, and a higher salary. You’ll increase your value to your organization, identify and address process challenges, and work with other talented professionals in engaging, demanding, and rewarding work.