Veterans are naturally good students. They demonstrate the kind of discipline, motivation, and commitment required to excel in their post-service careers. As such, veterans deserve support as they reintegrate into civilian life. The Kelley School of Business at Indiana University offers support for veterans wishing to apply their VA education benefits to an education from one of the country’s top business schools.
Through its broad range of Executive Education Business Certificate programs, the Kelley School is an excellent pathway for veterans to parlay their skills into new careers.
How to Access Veterans Education Benefits
Applying these benefits to executive education at the Kelley School entails the following steps.
Certificate of Eligibility
Prospective students must have a certificate of eligibility from the VA in hand no less than eight days before their first course begins.
Contact Indiana University
With the certificate of eligibility in hand, contact the Indiana University Center for Veterans as soon as possible to ensure your funding is in place.
The Center for Veterans Office hours is Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Phone: 812-856-1985
- Fax: 812-856-2486
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Education at the Kelley School
Kelley School Business Certificate Programs are designed for professionals seeking to enhance their knowledge and skills across various business disciplines. For experienced veterans, they are the perfect bridgehead for launching or advancing their business careers. The focused instruction complements the skills and initiative veterans acquire during their service.
The business certificate programs and digital badges eligible for tuition assistance under Chapter 33 of the GI Bill include:
- Business Essentials Certificate – online and in-residence
- Certificate in Marketing Strategy – online
- Global Cybersecurity Foundations Digital Badge – online
- Ethical Leadership for Finance Professionals – online
- Ethics and the Pharmaceutical Industry – online
- Leadership and Change Certificate – online and in-residence
- Succeeding in Virtual Teams and Work – online
- The Influential Communicator Business Certificate – in-residence
- Women in Leadership Certificate – in-residence
Veterans education benefits provided by the GI Bill help veterans get the education they need to transition into a new career. The focused, flexible, and innovative business certificate programs provide them the opportunity to excel in business.